Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Love you.


Ya'll are like my sisters and brothers.

I say that despite being an only child (couldn't you tell?) and not REALLY knowing what siblings would be like, but I imagine that...

.. some would be bigger, stronger, faster, better and therefore my idols at times

.. some would be littler, slower, not as experienced, and therefore I'd try to teach them

.. they'd get me really well most of the time



.. they'd get me TOO well sometimes

.. they'd push me to get better, and I'd push them

.. they'd chew the fat with me and commiserate and then kick me in the ass

[ahem] Sounds like you, yeah?

So thanks for the asskickery and the huggery and all that stuff. I needed it. Honestly, it doesn't change how I feel about this stupid [expletive deleted] Pan Ams thing. But it might just change what I do about it. If the money situation works.. okay, okay, I'll go. Jeezus. Just promise you'll keep poking holes in my stupid egocentric wincentric worldview, yeah?

2 comments:

Liam H Wandi said...

Haha awesome pictures!

I hope I'm part of this picture. I wanna be the one on left.

Megan said...

I love hedgehogs. That is all.