Monday, August 29, 2011

Hey! I'm back!

I'll post my thoughts on the cruise later. In short, I am fatter than ever, somewhat sunburnt, and we came within 200 miles of Hurricane Irene. Indeed, even the world's largest cruise ship moves a little when you have 18' seas to contend with. As a result, my office building seems to be swaying a fair bit. Ugh.


Four articles you should read:

Guns in the Senate

Hilarious comments by Judge Sam Sparks

Not another

Read our lips- no new Texans!

Oh, and my new hottest-guy-on-the-planet? Paul Rudd.





OK-- back to work, then jiu jitsu #2 of the day. Ciao y'all.

1 comment:

AJ said...

You looked pretty good last time I saw you and you said you were fat! (Donald's seminar) Lol!

Yeah I'm pretty sure I've never seen Paul Rudd like that... Didn't know he was into the glamour shots (hehe, j/k :D)